Physical Beauty how to Develop and Preserve It by Florence Courtenay

Monday, October 10, 2005

1001 Beauty Tips News 28 - gorgeous hair, wedding guide, firm-up.

1001 Beauty Tips News 28 - gorgeous hair, wedding guide, firm-up.: "1001 Beauty Tips News



Issue 28, Editor: Tracie Johansen
Publisher: http://www.1001beautytips.com



IN THIS ISSUE


1. Welcome Subscribers
2. Quotes for the Week
3. Tips For Best Haircare
4. Fat To Fitness - Free Diet and Weight Loss Articles
5. Dry Brittle Hair Treatment
6. A Super Wedding - Your Free Guide to A Fantastic Wedding
7. 7 Quick Hair Car Fixes
8. Almond Coconut Thick Gel Shampoo
9. Dandruff Shampoo Recipe
11. Subscription Management
12. Contact Information




Welcome from Tracie Johansen


Hi Subscribers,
Are you having a fantastic week. I have been busy this week putting together some fun
new websites that I am sure you will love. You will find more info about them in this
issue.
This issue is jam packed with information. Plus, my new websites are filled with a collection
of over 350 wonderful articles on beauty, wedding guides, fitness, diet, weight loss and more.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or water and sit back to enjoy your evening of reading.
Have a Great Week!
Tracie Johansen



Quotes




Beauty is not in the face;
beauty is a light in the heart.

~ Khalil Gibran ~




For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

~ Ivan Panin ~



Tips for Best Hair Care
by Lyndle Chilman IAT


Caring For You"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Jordan is the author of Underground Mass Secrets To Shock Your Body Into An Explosive Growth Spurt. You can get his free Build Muscle Fast Course At:
body building recipe

7:10 PM  
Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hi there Geoff, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON acne relief and found your site.
Although 1001 Beauty Tips News 28 - gorgeous hair, wedding guide, firm-up. wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for acne relief related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff
I never realised that so many different types of blog would show up if I did a search on something like how to cook asparagus. I'm still not sure how well 1001 Beauty Tips News 28 - gorgeous hair, wedding guide, firm-up. fits into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality all the way! I will definitely let my list know about your body building tipsite! You can see my site here body building tip and check out many body building tip articles by following the link at the bottom of the main page!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the information here about nc
. The posts are well written and imformative.
Check out my site on nc
for more articles.
nc

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post Geoff. For me what really made a HUGE difference was cutting through all the BS to find something that would finally allow me to stop my cold sores. Now I have my confidence back. Cold Sores are a thing of the past and what a welcome relief it is! If you want to cure Cold Sores lightning fast and even prevent them from ever coming back again, herpes is what really works. It makes me cringe just to write this when I think about how those stupid cold sores used to literally cause me so much stress and discomfort. Just try it and see for yourself. I'm so happy to be able to share this with others who may be suffering like I used to.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com