Physical Beauty how to Develop and Preserve It by Florence Courtenay

Monday, May 09, 2005

Physical Beauty


PHYSICAL BEAUTY
HOW TO DEVELOP AND PRESERVE IT
By
FLORENCE COURTENAY


CONTENTS
I.What Is Physical Beauty?
II. How to Make and Keep the Figure Beautiful
-Diet
- Exercise
III. Beauty of Skin
IV. The Features
-The Eyes
- The Nose
- Mouth & Teeth
- The Ears
- The Lips
- The Breath
- The Chin
V. The Hair
VI.The Hands
VII.The Feet
VIII.Beauty and Clothes
IX.The Plastic Surgeon as a Beautifier
X.Beauty During Maternity
XI.Special Hints for Throat and Bust Development

http://beauty.ebplaza.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff, Out surfing for information on blemishes & happened upon your site. While Physical Beauty wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff, Out surfing for information on cure bad skin & happened upon your site. While Physical Beauty wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Geoff, I had been out looking for some new information on skin treatment when I found your site and Physical Beauty. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff, Out surfing for information on get rid of boil & happened upon your site. While Physical Beauty wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com